Upcoming Seminar: A Workforce of Problem-Solvers, Managing for Daily Improvement November 15th
Monday, November 13th, 2017
Upcoming Seminar: A Workforce of Problem-Solvers, Managing for Daily Improvement
Date: November 15, 2017, 9 AM to 1 PM
Location: Central Georgia Technical College, Macon, GA
Event Summary: Get lean when it comes to problem-solving in your plant by empowering your front line associates to be problem-solvers. This methodology improves morale, productivity, safety, quality, and profit.
Attend an intensive, half-day seminar to:
· Discuss the differences between traditional and lean problem-solving
- Typical problems front line leaders encounter
- Firefighting versus root problem solving
· Reflect on the current methods of problem-solving at your plant
· Consider how culture affects morale, productivity, safety, quality, and profit
· Examine how vision and goals are disseminated throughout your organization
· Explore how Performance Management techniques empower front line associates and improve processes and performance
Cost: $15 (meals included)
Speaker: Charity Stevens, GaMEP Project Manager
Host: This event is brought to you by GaMEP (Georgia Manufacturing Extension Partnership), a program of Georgia Tech's Enterprise Innovation Institute and a member of the National MEP network supported by the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST). GaMEP, with offices in nine regions across the state, has been serving Georgia manufacturers since 1960. We offer a solution based approach through coaching and education designed to increase top line growth and reduce bottom line cost. Visit www.gamep.org for more, including how we serve our clients, what sets us apart, and how we are funded.
Please contact Sarah Boim with questions or for further information at firstname.lastname@example.org or 404-385-5364.